Friday or Sunday Events
(BB&G All-inclusive package)
Includes: Full staffing (parking attendant, house attendant, site foreman & possible security)
Includes: Farmhouse main level (bridal party only/parents) No overnights.
Includes: Carriage (horse & driver arranged separately)
Time Frame: 8 hours actual event time
(See all inclusive package, to the right, for details)
Non-Wedding Evening Events
Includes: Barn, gardens, interior & exterior lighting, deluxe bathrooms, outdoor deck & grill.
Excludes: Farmhouse and carriage unless special arrangements are made.
Time Frame: 5 hours event time. Prefer end time of 10pm.
Bridle Barn & Gardens 2017-18 Event Packages
The BB&G All-Inclusive Package
1. c1870 Barn preserved & enhanced for your enjoyment. Authentic
2. Stately brick entrance with brick seat walls, large flower urns, and
3. Elegant barn entrance gardens: Boxwood, white hydrangea, roses, tulips.
4. Huge 30x20 outdoor deck overlooking gardens.
5. Inside extensive electrical including 6 oversized chandeliers & ceiling fans.
6. Outdoor period lighting on barn exterior, deck, and white decorative lights.
7. Wedding ceremony site on hilltop with amazing views of valley/ridges/pond in distance.
8. Large wooden hilltop Pergola with white draping.
9. Extensive rose gardens.
10. Perennial gardens. Grounds have Adirondack furniture for guest seating.
11. 90 foot formal garden (8 garden beds & fountain) with walking paths
& center fountain.
12. Elegant 1800’s farmhouse (main level) – with house attendant. Central air. No overnights.
a. Large living room in French Country Décor
b. Sunporch with wicker furnishings
c. Large formal dining room with large dining room table & chairs
d. Kitchen - use of refrigerator
e. Elegant private farmhouse bathroom (for Bride, Bridesmaids, 2 moms, 2 grandmothers use) with double sinks, marble floors, settee, and tall rod for hanging dresses.
f. Large master “Bride's Suite” (canopy bed, crystal chandelier, chaise,
full length mirror)
g. Back patio with table, umbrella, chairs overlooking cottage garden
13. Parking lot area
a. Parking attendants, farmhouse attendant, site foreman
b. Staff-driven golf carts to escort guests, bridesmaids and bride
c. Back path for bride & bridesmaids to arrive up to wedding site.
15. Elegant black horse carriage with double tufted seats. (For photos only
16. Grounds to accommodate a large event tent (you order). Electrical supply provided.
17. Free use of décor items we have on hand: Glass hurricanes, gilded large chalk boards, black wrought iron candelier (for floral/no flame), large easel stand, white lights decorating the rustic barn posts. Inventory may change. Click here to view items.
18. Portable amplifier & mic
19. WiFi in barn
20. Deluxe permanent bathrooms on site that are cleaned every 30 minutes.
21. Tables (please inquire as to number). You supply additional over our on-site amount.
Customary items you may wish to arrange for
(see Preferred Vendor Guide for suggestions):
Additional tables & chairs
Linens (may be rented through Event Essentials)
Tent for large events
Food & beverage (you may choose any caterer or bring your own!)
Servers if desired
Fun decorations (no live candle flame please) faux candles are fine